After delivery and assembly you have a system that is ready for use. We then put the installation into operation together with you. You can also count on us afterwards. We maintain your installation and in the event of a malfunction and / or calamity we offer you fast and adequate service. We are happy to make a customized proposal for maintenance, based on your specific situation and any additional wishes and requirements.
An installation for your entire production process
The Trapo system takes over your products, unpacked or from the primary packaging up to and including palletizing.
Some examples of our options:
- complete robot configurations, for palletizing and handling
- gantry systems
- Pick & Place solutions
- an extensive range of internal transport components
- PLC and PC controls
- visualization of your production process with SCADA software
- vision systems for product recognition and quality control
A turnkey solution from Trapo, your benefits:
- You have a single point of contact during the life of your installation.
- With us you will find all disciplines under one roof.
- We take care of the project management; saving you time and costs.
- After delivery and assembly, your installation is immediately ready for use.
- After commissioning, you also can count on us for maintenance and service.
Drawings complete system
To give you an idea of how a complete system may look like, you will find both the 2D and the 3D drawing of such a system below. Move your mouse over one of the components highlighted in purple to see what it is. In case of a touchscreen you hold the component with your stylus touch pen or your finger and move slightly to a random side until the description shows up. If you click or tap on a component, the page off the corresponding (main) topic will open.
An overview of the purple highlighted components can be found below the drawings. Click on a item to open the page of the (corresponding main) topic.